Friday, February 22, 2008

FASHION FRIDAY


Sorry for no post yesterday, especially the ones who don't even care about my 'Fashion Friday' post, but once again my laptop battery went to shit. Luckily this time it didn’t catch my computer on fire (Don’t by a Dell). So in order to save time and not have to use my girlfriend’s laptop all day I am going to keep it how yall like it; short and simple. Just click the picture to be linked to the site to purchase. Peace




Art School Vets, although I am not sure exactly where they are located, are my best find of the week. Some really fresh Tees.

'Girlfriend' by Chaunce Clothing. $26



Sick shirt by Growing Pains. $31
Fresh Nike kicks available at wellgosh. Make sure you wash dem feet before you put these babies on.


Ha, I didn't know Mohamed Ali was an evil dictator. Sweet shirt though. $45

No comments: