Friday, February 1, 2008

Fashion Friday



Fresh kicks from Reebok with an old school twist. Reasonably priced at $90 too. My favorite are the Black/Green/Pink pair. I think I used to have a pair back in 3rd grade. Best place I found to get them is Zappos.


Chaunce has a cool re-design of the Chicago Cubs logo replacing the blue bear with a gorrilla. I also like how they decided not to try to be over the top by only putting a small imprint of the gorilla in the bottom right corner of the t-shirt. Get it on their website for $26.

Alex Pardee's artwork is amazing and dark. I'm sure he would probably choose other words to describe it but whatever. He also has gotten around to making a unique shirt titled "Vomit Love." Even if you don't think this shirt is your type of style you should at least go to his website to check out Alex's personal artwork if you have some free time. Get it on his website for $20.


Roll in style with these shutter shades. You have probably seen that douche Kanye West sportting these but that doesn't mean you can't. They now come in a variety of colors to choose from. Buy them online for $25.

No comments: