Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What I'm Listening To



The Field - Sound of Light EP

I can't even count the number of times I listened to the Field's From Here We Go Sublime. So many times that I was shocked when I just saw that it was released in 2007. I remember last year one night after Coachella listening to this album over and over in the car when I couldn't sleep. It definitely should have been on my post for some of my favorite albums of last year, but that goes to show how my lazy ass just throws these posts together when I have free time in between classes. Anyways, today I listened to the Sound of Light EP and enjoyed it. I don't think it is as strong as Axel Willner's last album though. I saw him live at Club Congress awhile back with !!! and he played a song with more of a trance feel to it. That was the song my roommate and I decided to go out and have a smoke to so I was hoping to hear it on here but I guess Axel considered it a dead jam and left it out of the EP.

Top Tracks: "Morning" "Night"

No comments: