Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Duke Dumont - Regality EP (TURBO)


(Love the bandana! I am one to rock them as well)

Duke Dumont's Regality EP was released in July of last year but it still has a couple of real bangers on there. I first heard "Lean N Bounce" on one of Simian Mobile Disco's mixtapes for Mix Mag(which is the best electronic music magazine I have come across just fyi). Everytime I hear that song I feel like lighting up a cig and nodding my head if you know what I mean. I made sure to include it in my recent set last week. Also, "When I Hear Mu'Sic" is another awesome upbeat track. I am too lazy to look up who did the vocals for the track, but even though it sounds Madona, I really like them. Tiga's Turbo Recordings just keeps on impressing me. Peace & Beats











DL "Lean N Bounce" (Z Share)
DL "When I Hear Mu'Sic" (Z Share)
Both tracks thanks to another site, so don't come yelling at me TURBO like you do all the other blogs :-)




No comments: